Quality dental care for families in Stoughton, MA
You can ask your friends and neighbors – if you need a dentist in Stoughton you will really be glad to visit Dr. Fayerman at the nearby offices of Aqua Dental.
Many of our patients are from Stoughton and have recommended our outstanding dental services to others. Our dental practice is devoted to quality dental care for families seeking reliable General and Cosmetic Dentistry, offering the following professional dental services for Stoughton patients:
- Dental Exams, Diagnosis, Treatment - It is important to receive regular dental exams from a competent and professional dental care provider such as Aqua Dental. We provide complete exams with individualized treatment plans.
- Dental Cleanings - Remove all that unwanted tartar from your teeth with a professional dental cleaning by your dental hygienist.
- Dental X-Rays - Your complete dental exam will include radiology pictures of your teeth that help the dentist determine the right treatment plan for your needs.
- Bruxism - Many people under stress will grind their teeth, and the subsequent damage and pain leads them to seek a Stoughton dentist. Aqua Dental can treat Bruxism for Stoughton dental patients and help prevent further damage.
- Dental Implants - In some cases dentures and crowns are not a viable option for tooth replacement, and it becomes necessary for your dentist to implant a supportive post for a new false tooth.
- Composite Fillings - Cavity repair is performed for Stoughton dental patients in our modern dental clinic utilizing a natural looking material to fill the void.
- Porcelain Crowns, Porcelain Bridges, Porcelain Inlays, Porcelain Onlays, Porcelain Veneers - Dental porcelain is a marvelously strong and aesthetically pleasing substance that Dr. Fayerman uses to perform many types of dental restorations.
- Teeth Whitening - Professional teeth whitening can result in a smile that is up to 8 times brighter and stunningly beautiful!
- Teeth Bonding - Dental care for Stoughton residents who come to Aqua Dental can include many procedures that require teeth bonding, or cementing restorative materials onto damaged teeth.
- Periodontal Disease - Plaque and tartar that stick to your teeth and gums can lead to a gum disease called gingivitis. The best preventative for this is good daily hygiene and regular professional cleaning.
- Dentures - Affordable and well fitted dentures can give a person with missing teeth the renewed ability to properly chew and speak, as well as a confident smile.
- Root Canal Therapy - This procedure involves removing damaged nerves from severely decayed teeth in order to restore function and appearance. At our dental clinic we can help you save your teeth.
at 888-670-4643 at your earliest convenience.
- Cleanings "&" Prevention
Dental Exams "&" Cleanings, Dental X-Rays, Home Care, Bruxism
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dental Implants, Composite Fillings, Porcelain Crowns (Caps), Porcelain Fixed Bridges, Porcelain Inlays, Porcelain Onlays, Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Teeth Bonding
- Periodontal Disease
Diagnosis, Treatment, Maintenance
Amalgam Fillings, Composite Fillings, Crowns (Caps), Dental Implants, Dentures "&" Partial Dentures, Fixed Bridges, Inlay Restorations, Onlay Restorations, Root Canal Therapy
|Monday||10am - 7pm|
|Friday||Hygienist available by appointment only.|
|Office is closed but we do have on call staff to handle questions, concerns or emergencies.|