Qualified dentistry clinic in Quincy, MA
Quincy dental care patients are happy to have an excellent resource nearby in the professional family dental services of Dr. Fayerman and the well trained staff of Aqua Dental.
Located just a quick drive from Quincy, Aqua Dental is the areaís most reputable and highly qualified dentistry clinic, welcoming patients of all ages for outstanding dental services.
- Dental Exams, Diagnosis, Treatment - Some Quincy dentists may offer dental exams, but the most thorough care is available at Aqua Dental, where youíll receive the ultimate in complete exams, diagnosis and treatment.
- Dental Cleanings - Help prevent gum disease with good oral hygiene and regular professional dental cleanings at Aqua Dental.
- Dental X-Rays - We take x-ray pictures of your mouth so the dentist can get a good look at any potential cavities or other dental concerns.
- Bruxism - Grinding your teeth in your sleep can cause jaw pain and tooth damage. Dr. Fayerman is the best dentist near Quincy who can help care for this condition and prevent further injury.
- Dental Implants - A permanent solution for a missing tooth can involve the surgical placement of a supporting titanium post that is crowned with a porcelain cap. This restores both the function and appearance of the tooth.
- Composite Fillings - Youíll be happy to know that getting a cavity filled doesnít mean youíre going to have a mouth full of metal. Composite fillings are white and can hardly be distinguished from your natural tooth color.
- Porcelain Crowns, Porcelain Bridges, Porcelain Inlays, Porcelain Onlays, Porcelain Veneers - Whether you have cavities, missing teeth or other embarrassing deficiencies, dental porcelain can make an enormous difference in the way your mouth appears when you smile.
- Teeth Whitening - When you know your teeth are white and bright you feel more confident about smiling and talking to others. Aqua Dental provides professional teeth whitening for Quincy dental patients.
- Teeth Bonding - This technique is used to apply caps and veneers to damaged teeth and perform excellent dental restorations.
- Periodontal Disease - Donít let poor hygiene habits cause you to have gum disease! Take good care of your teeth at home and come to Aqua Dental for professional dental cleaning.
- Dentures - Many of our patients have seen Quincy dentists for dentures but then come to us seeking a better fitting and more affordable set of dentures or partial dentures.
- Root Canal Therapy - Infection at the root of the tooth can cause fractures and needs to be removed to restore full use of the tooth. Our dentist can help you save your tooth by doing a root canal procedure.
at 888-670-4643 at your earliest convenience.
- Cleanings "&" Prevention
Dental Exams "&" Cleanings, Dental X-Rays, Home Care, Bruxism
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dental Implants, Composite Fillings, Porcelain Crowns (Caps), Porcelain Fixed Bridges, Porcelain Inlays, Porcelain Onlays, Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Teeth Bonding
- Periodontal Disease
Diagnosis, Treatment, Maintenance
Amalgam Fillings, Composite Fillings, Crowns (Caps), Dental Implants, Dentures "&" Partial Dentures, Fixed Bridges, Inlay Restorations, Onlay Restorations, Root Canal Therapy
|Monday||10am - 7pm|
|Friday||Hygienist available by appointment only.|
|Office is closed but we do have on call staff to handle questions, concerns or emergencies.|