Quality Dental Care only ten minutes from the Milton Area, MA
If you are new to the Milton Area, or are just looking for the best dental practice in the area, then visit Aqua Dental today. Our beautiful high tech dental office provides personalized and quality dental care. Dr. Fayerman and his well trained staff will help provide you with the smile you desire and deserve. We have proudly been providing general and cosmetic dental care to all ages in the Milton area for over 17 years.
As a new patient at Aqua Dental you can expect to meet with one of our experienced and educated doctors for a full examination. During this examination we will take a set of digital x-rays which provides us with a safe, quick and accurate way of diagnosing any problems you may be having. If you require any treatment, the doctor will recommend the best treatment plan for your specific needs. At our dental office near Milton we provide a wide range of dental procedures including root canals, crowns, dentures, fillings, and much more.
- Hygiene - At Aqua Dental we are staffed with several experienced, friendly and educated dental hygienists. They will perform your cleanings every six months. Some patients may have periodontal disease such as gingivitis which is a mild gum disease. These patients will require a little more attention from your dental hygienist, such as a deep cleaning or cleanings every 3-4 months. Your dental hygienist will educate you and your family on the best way to care for your teeth while you are at home.
- Fillings – A composite is a material that is used to repair a tooth that has been affected by decay, cracks, fractures, or worn enamel. A filling is most commonly done when you have a cavity. The dentist will remove the decay from your tooth and place a white filling that will match the shade of your tooth. This same composite filling could also be used for bonding or cosmetic restorations when you are unhappy with the appearance of your natural teeth.
- Root Canal – When a tooth has experienced trauma or is severely decayed the only option for treatment maybe a root canal. A root canal is when the dentist removes the nerve of the tooth as well as any decay in the tooth. They will then fill the tooth and suggest you have a post and crown done next.
- Crown - A crown, also known as a cap can be used for several reasons such as to improve the function of a damaged tooth from decay, trauma, fracture, or if a tooth has had a root canal. Crowns can also be used for cosmetic reasons as well. A crown restores the size, shape, color and strength of a tooth. The dentist will work hard to make a crown look like one of your natural teeth.
- Dental Implants – An implant is used to replace a missing tooth. A small titanium post is placed in the jaw where the tooth is missing. After some healing a crown will then be placed there and you will once again have a full beautiful smile.
at 888-670-4643 at your earliest convenience.
- Cleanings "&" Prevention
Dental Exams "&" Cleanings, Dental X-Rays, Home Care, Bruxism
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dental Implants, Composite Fillings, Porcelain Crowns (Caps), Porcelain Fixed Bridges, Porcelain Inlays, Porcelain Onlays, Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Teeth Bonding
- Periodontal Disease
Diagnosis, Treatment, Maintenance
Amalgam Fillings, Composite Fillings, Crowns (Caps), Dental Implants, Dentures "&" Partial Dentures, Fixed Bridges, Inlay Restorations, Onlay Restorations, Root Canal Therapy
|Monday||10am - 7pm|
|Friday||Hygienist available by appointment only.|
|Office is closed but we do have on call staff to handle questions, concerns or emergencies.|