Aqua Dental are pleased to welcome all Brockton dental patients
Dr. Fayerman and the staff of Aqua Dental are pleased to welcome all Brockton dental patients to our family dental care clinic.
Our office is very conveniently located a brief trip from Brockton and we are happy to have many Brockton locals as our patients. Please join us for the most outstanding General and Cosmetic dental care in the area and let us provide all your dental health care needs.
- Dental Exams, Diagnosis, Treatment - Having a complete dental examination on a regular basis can help ensure that your oral health is always at its best. Aqua Dental provides for all your dental diagnostic and treatment requirements.
- Dental Cleanings - Our professional dental hygienist is on hand to help you ward off gum disease with regular dental cleanings. You should also do your part at home by brushing and flossing your teeth daily.
- Dental X-Rays - Your complete dental examination normally includes radiographic pictures of your teeth. Dr. Fayerman can observe potential cavities and other concerns utilizing these dental x-rays.
- Bruxism - Many Brockton dentists can treat TMJ, but at Aqua Dental you will always receive the very finest care and latest procedures for helping deal with pain and damage caused from clenching and grinding your teeth.
- Dental Implants - Dr. Fayerman can permanently replace a missing tooth by implanting a titanium post within the jawbone, then crowning with a prosthetic tooth. This procedure works when other methods canít be supported.
- Composite Fillings - Times have changed from the days when getting a cavity filled meant you would be flashing metal every time you laughed or smiled. White composite fillings are much more attractive and perform exceptionally.
- Porcelain Crowns, Porcelain Bridges, Porcelain Inlays, Porcelain Onlays, Porcelain Veneers - Dental porcelain is utilized to perform many smile restorations, completely covering a damaged tooth with a natural looking enamel that provides substantial strength and beauty.
- Teeth Whitening - Show those pearly whites every time you smile or speak without any worry about stains or yellow teeth. Professional whitening makes all the difference!
- Teeth Bonding - Dental bonding allows your dentist near Brockton to create long lasting repairs on damaged or decayed teeth.
- Periodontal Disease - Swollen, bleeding gums are often caused by gingivitis and can be prevented with good oral hygiene and regular dental cleanings.
- Dentures - Eat, smile and talk with confidence with comfortable, affordable dentures from Aqua Dental.
- Root Canal Therapy - The removal of infected pulp in the tooth root allows Dr. Fayerman to strengthen and beautify a damaged tooth.
at 888-670-4643 at your earliest convenience.
- Cleanings "&" Prevention
Dental Exams "&" Cleanings, Dental X-Rays, Home Care, Bruxism
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dental Implants, Composite Fillings, Porcelain Crowns (Caps), Porcelain Fixed Bridges, Porcelain Inlays, Porcelain Onlays, Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Teeth Bonding
- Periodontal Disease
Diagnosis, Treatment, Maintenance
Amalgam Fillings, Composite Fillings, Crowns (Caps), Dental Implants, Dentures "&" Partial Dentures, Fixed Bridges, Inlay Restorations, Onlay Restorations, Root Canal Therapy
|Monday||10am - 7pm|
|Friday||Hygienist available by appointment only.|
|Office is closed but we do have on call staff to handle questions, concerns or emergencies.|