Family dental clinic in Braintree, MA - Aqua Dental
Your local family dental clinic, Aqua Dental, is pleased to welcome many patients from the Braintree community.
Our state-of-the-art General and Cosmetic Dentistry practice is very conveniently located just a short drive from Braintree, and offers outstanding dental care services to adults and children of all ages.
For excellent Braintree dental care, come see Dr. Fayerman and the team at Aqua Dental.
- Dental Exams, Diagnosis, Treatment - You can get a dental exam with any Braintree dentist, but for the finest care including thorough examinations, efficient diagnosis and the best professional treatment -you can’t do better than the care offered by Aqua Dental.
- Dental Cleanings - It’s extremely important to practice proper oral hygiene at home, and our skilled dental hygienist will supplement this preventative dental care with professional dental cleanings.
- Dental X-Rays - Taking x-ray photos of your mouth provides the dentist with a way to see beneath the surface of your teeth and gums, and allows for quick and efficient diagnosis of potential dental concerns.
- Bruxism - If you’re seeking dental services near Braintree for the treatment of TMJ, we recommend calling our dental clinic for a consultation. We offer excellent care for patients who grind their teeth.
- Dental Implants - Our high-tech dental office can provide permanent tooth replacement as Dr. Fayerman surgically places supportive posts that are later covered with a prosthetic crown.
- Composite Fillings - No more “metal mouth” for cavities! Composite fillings allow the dentist near Braintree patients to repair a cavity with a discreet, naturally colored material.
- Porcelain Crowns, Porcelain Bridges, Porcelain Inlays, Porcelain Onlays, Porcelain Veneers - Beautiful smile restorations are performed in our dental office near Braintree utilizing strong, attractive dental porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening - You will be completely amazed by the fantastic transformation that occurs when your dentist performs a professional teeth whitening on previously dull or discolored teeth.
- Teeth Bonding - Dental bonding is used to adhere crowns, fillings and veneers permanently to your existing natural teeth for excellent repair of decayed and damaged teeth.
- Periodontal Disease - Gingivitis is caused by plaque and tartar that build up along the gumline and tooth root. This can be prevented with good oral hygiene and regular professional dental cleaning.
- Dentures - Whether due to age related tooth loss or some other deficiency, false teeth, or “dentures”, can restore function and appearance for many people.
- Root Canal Therapy - Sedation dentistry makes root canal therapy a stress-free procedure that can restore a severely damaged tooth.
at 888-670-4643 at your earliest convenience.
- Cleanings "&" Prevention
Dental Exams "&" Cleanings, Dental X-Rays, Home Care, Bruxism
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dental Implants, Composite Fillings, Porcelain Crowns (Caps), Porcelain Fixed Bridges, Porcelain Inlays, Porcelain Onlays, Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Teeth Bonding
- Periodontal Disease
Diagnosis, Treatment, Maintenance
Amalgam Fillings, Composite Fillings, Crowns (Caps), Dental Implants, Dentures "&" Partial Dentures, Fixed Bridges, Inlay Restorations, Onlay Restorations, Root Canal Therapy
|Monday||10am - 7pm|
|Friday||Hygienist available by appointment only.|
|Office is closed but we do have on call staff to handle questions, concerns or emergencies.|